Sponsored post. Product sent for review. All opinions are my own. Obvs.
I've been doing Weight Watchers online since the middle of January. I have a lot of weight to lose, but so far, it's going well. I'm down thirty pounds as of today and am really excited to see what I'll look like when all of the stress eating from the last ten years finally melts away. I'm especially excited because I was asked to do an interview with the local ABC affiliate about my non-profit, Karma Dogs. While I'm feeling more confident than usual, my slim-fitting skirt needed a little help hiding a few bumps and lumps. Shapewear FTW!
I wear a body shaper under my shirts every day. I have for years. It's just part of what I do. But skirts call for a little extra help. In more ways than one! Not only do I need help keeping everything smooth and in place, I need a little help keeping my skirt getting caught up in static and I need all of the chub-rub help I can get. I know no one likes to discuss it, but chub-rub is a serious Friction Affliction that affects almost everyone. This is why Jockey® Skimmies® Slipshort and I are being BFF's all summer.
According to Jockey, unlike shapewear, Skimmies are a super lightweight slipshort that cover your bum, keeps panty lines to a minimum and offers anti-static defense for flowy skirt days. No modern woman should be without them, and 9 out of 10 of their customers absolutely love them. I'm definitely in the majority - Skimmies are amazing. They are available in three varieties:
- Original Skimmies® are as light as air, smooth without binding and very comfortable to wear.
- Anti-static Skimmies® offer the same benefits, but have the built in anti-static properties of the best slip, but in an easy to wear, slimming short.
- Wicking Skimmies® are amazing for the athlete in all of us, who worries about chub-rub and too much moisture. These shorts will keep you feeling fresh and dry while allowing you to exercise without the fear of chaffing.
Did they help me with my big interview? Yes! I felt completely confident and proud. I didn't worry for one second that I did't look camera ready. Skimmies to the rescue! Don't believe me? Check out the interview!
Can Skimmies save your summer? Want to try Jockey Skimmies for yourself? Tell me in the comments how Skimmies may just save your summer! Do you suffer from the same Friction Affliction I do? Or are you more of a victim of the Shake Down, where static gets the best of your skirts EVERY TIME? Do you just need to stay Namaste-dry during hot yoga? Tell me how you'd use Skimmies and you'll be entered to win a $100 gift card to Jockey!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10/2015 – 7/31/2015
Be sure to visit Jockey’s brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Find Kelly on Google+. Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.