It doesn't matter if you have perfect skin or are covered with blotches, a good concealer is one of the most important tools on your vanity. The best concealers cover imperfections like a second skin and never crack or dry out.
I have very fair, dry skin and concealers tend to dry out and go cakey or crack. That's why I look for coverage + moisture in my concealers. If my skin doesn't match yours, never fear! The Makeup Wars squad is back to help you pick which concealer is best for your skin.
2. I love the thin formula of the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer ($27.00). Nothing looks as natural with such a small amount. Again the dry down time is when the magic happens, so you'll need to take your time to avoid applying too much. Once you've gotten down the application, it's got a naturally beautiful finish that wears all day.
3. Osmosis Age Defying Treatment Concealer ($38.00) is perfect for mature eyes. One end is a liquid concealer with a doe foot and the other end is a hydrating stick that is applied before the concealer. If you have a few fine lines or wrinkles, this is a fantastic choice. Check out my original review here.
4. If you have significant dark circles or need more coverage, you'll love the Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer ($24.00). While I like the Illuminating version, the original is my still my preferred formula. HINT! Despite wearing the light color in all of their other products, I always wear the Medium shade of concealer in this line. If you've tried the concealer in light and didn't like it, try the medium instead.
5. Too much coverage and not enough hydration? Bare Minerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer is the perfect blend of skincare and concealer in one. For days when you don't need much help, this is my favorite choice!
6. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector ($29.00) is my go to under eye concealer. It's really hydrating and contains skincare to help keep fine lines at bay. Plus the coverage is very natural and wears perfectly. Plus, the skin care benefits in this are serious (bye bye fine lines!).
7. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($29.00) is a must-have for a great natural highlight (it'll cover spots and circles, too!).
8. Nudestix Concealer ($24.00) is my favorite line to grab and go. Forget brushes, you'll only need fingers. Each pencil comes in a case with a sharpener. If you carry one makeup item in your purse, carry this one. (Plus a lipstick. I'm not a monster.)
9. Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer is available in every shade possible and gives a flawless finish. Just be sure to let the concealer dry down completely before moving on to your next step.
Don't forget to check out more suggestions via the Makeup Wars tiles below!
Find Kelly on Google+. Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Gouldylox is a lifestyle blog focusing on beauty, hair, makeup, skincare, health, fashion, cannabis, weight loss, diet & fitness tips to help real women look and feel their best.
Copyright 2009-2016, Gouldylox. All Rights Reserved.