Wondering what you missed while chasing down some elusive contouring palette? Some of the most popular products of 2016 were from the drugstore.* Don't miss out! Swing down to your favorite drugstore beauty aisle see what beauty lovers in the know loved most in 2016.
1. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All in 1 Cleanser & Waterproof Makeup Remover is touted as one of the easiest ways to remove makeup without all of the tugging and stress to the skin. Personally, I'm the one person in the world who prefers an oil-based balm to remove my makeup, but everyone else can't get enough micelles. $6.29, Target
2. Essie Gel Setter Top Coat (link to review) was a major seller and for good reason. It's one of the only drugstore top coats that actually seals my nails. (I use it with other polishes too, but it works best as part of the Essie system.) $9.99, CVS
3. Feeling vampy for NYE? Look no further than your nearest drugstore for a sheer version of the color of the season: Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Dark Wine. $0.99, CVS
4. While we are talking lips, be sure to pick up one of the best selling, most comfortable formulas and colors of the year: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. It's the perfect neutral coral that works for day and night. $5.99, CVS
5. You can't have enough black eyeliners, so save some cash and reach for the best-selling CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx. $6.79, CVS
*Top selling products according to CVS.
Find Kelly on Google+. Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Gouldylox is a lifestyle blog focusing on beauty, hair, makeup, skincare, health, fashion, cannabis, weight loss, diet & fitness tips to help real women look and feel their best.
Copyright 2009-2016, Gouldylox. All Rights Reserved.