It's no secret that I'm more likely to wear a Snuggy to a New Year's Eve function than an actual well-planned, blog-inspiring look. But if I were, I would do this jaw-droppingly gorgeous look by my crazy talented friend and makeup artist, Nicole Palermo. I'd even rock that beaded headband. More about Nicole in a sec but for now, just take this in and tell me you aren't considering this for your NYE inspiration.
- Mineral powder foundation by Nicole Palermo in Yellow opal (available in her studio only)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer
- Becca Mineral Blush in Flower Child
- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Original
- Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette--Free spirit on lid and under brow, Best Friend in Crease and Bombshell as the liner
- L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, Carbon Black
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss Smooth Talker
So who is Nicole and why do you need to know? Nicole Palermo is the makeup artist who inspired me way back in the day. With copy of Making Faces in hand, Nic and I would recreate some of the looks and experiment like crazy for hours and hours. It was when my love of makeup reunited with my soul and I've never looked back. I was lucky enough to nab her for my wedding makeup back then, and now, I've been lucky enough to get Nicole to share what inspires her with everyone at Gouldylox. This is exciting, guys. Like, really exciting.
Happy New Year, little sisters!
Find Kelly on Google+. Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.