It's amazing how quickly time flies the older you get. In my mind, I just graduated from high school. My skin was amazing. Full, bouncy and completely unlined. Other than a few really bad sunburns the summer after I started college, I don't remember any of that bounciness fading.
Of course, that was twenty years ago. Now my sunscreen-protected face has its fair share of fine lines. Especially right above my cheeks, where my smile creases my cheek and some annoying lines on my forehead. The forehead ones are brand new, and I'm not happy.
Aside from laser treatments and peels, what is a gal to do? The people at StriVectin have a plan. According to them, there are 28 (!) types of collagen, two of which appear in skin. One is collagen that is found in scar tissue and older skin. Let's call that the crotchety collagen or Collagen I. The shiny, happy, bouncy kind is found in younger skin. So we'll call that Youth Collagen, or Collagen III. (I have no idea where collagen II went. I didn't make the science.)
StriVectin has been hard at work to find a way to activate the production of Youth Collagen. Until recently, they claim it's been nearly impossible. However, that may have changed with their newest formula, StriVectin SD Advanced™ Intensive Concentrate. According to their own clinical trials, StriVectin SD Advanced:
- Significantly diminishes the number, length and depth of lines and wrinkles (also works on stretch marks!)
- Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger-looking skin
- Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture
- Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance
Want to try StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for yourself? I've got one bottle to give away! To enter, StriVectin wants you to leave a comment that answers the question, "What interests you most about StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate?" So make it a good answer, will you? The best answer, as chosen by them, will win one bottle of StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate. Good luck!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique terms in your tweet message: “#StriVectin” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/10/2014-4/11/2014.
Be sure to visit the StriVectin brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Find Kelly on Google+, Twitter or Facebook. Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here. Subscribe and never miss a thing!