Have lackluster locks? A drab 'do? Hopelessly flat hair? Fix it up instantly with one of these products that go the extra mile to make the most of your hair.
1. Dry Shampoo: You know it adds volume, absorbs oil and extends your style. But you've been burned with sprays that leave a white residue behind. Try Surface's Dry Shampoo. There is no white mess and you'll get clean feeling hair with volume to boot. Plus the citrus smell is amazing.
2. Dry Dirt, by Jonathan: This spray adds texture and a little volume to your hair. Want a lived-in look in five seconds or less? Spray a little Dry Dirt on ends or at the roots and you'll have instant bed head. Start slowly, adding only as much as you need.
3. Dry Conditioner: Yup. It's a thing. If you hair is a little dull after dry shampoo, add a little dry conditioner and bring your hair back to life! Dry conditioner adds a little bit of oil back to the hair to give shine and a touch of texture. Try Oscar Blandi's Dry Conditioner or Suave's. Both are great products, depending on which one your wallet wants (it's no substitute for real conditioner, though).
4. Anti-Humidity Spray: This genius product shields hair from the weather. Straight styles are no problem with humidity spray. It doesn't feel tacky or give any hold. It just forms an invisible shield to keep your hair as perfect as when you left the house. Try Anti-Humidity Sprays by Oribe, TresEmme or Pantene.
5. Volumizers That Aren't Hair Spray: These sprays work miracles for adding volume. I'm not entirely sure how these work. Something about fibers and witch craft, I can only presume. Both Bumble and Bumble's Dry Spun Finish and L'Oreal High Lift Creation Spray add serious, long lasting volume without stickiness. They added a ton of touchable volume (the key word is touchable!) to my very heavy hair.
Try a Hair Primer: I know, it sounds like extra stuff and it kind of is. It also helps set the foundation to maintain shine, volume, avoid weather and help hold in style. Living Proof's Primer isn't a spray, but if you hold my feet to the flame on keeping with the title of the post, Salma Hayek just launched a new Primer Spray in her Nuance line (and it's way less expensive and a spray!). Pick it up exclusively from CVS/Pharmacy and don't forget to use your Beauty Club Card!
Find Kelly on Google+, Twitter or Facebook. Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here. Subscribe and never miss a thing!