Purchased by Me Sent For Review Affiliate Links
1. Beautisol is the best self-tanner on the market. I'm not the only one who thinks so.
2. tarte Golden Opportunity Tan-To-Go Kit gives you mini sizes of their self tanner and beautiful bronzer in Park Ave. Princess. It's a steal at $10 and great to throw in your beach bag for golden touch-ups at the boardwalk!
3. Estee Lauder's Heat Wave, if you can still find it, is worth the search. It gives serious sheen and will make your cheek bones come alive under the sun.
4. Buxom's Hot Escapes Tahiti Bronzer gives a nice shimmer and glow, plus it smells like vacation.
5. It Cosmetics Vitality Glow Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer w/Fan Brush is perfect for pale women (or men). It's big enough to use on your entire body and will never leave you looking muddy. I love it because it gives me a touch of color. If you want a lot of color, skip to #6.
6. Dalton Golden Pearl Bronzer with Luxe Brush gives a deeper glow that is great for matching your face to your chest, if you're no longer the same color from rooter to tooter. It's not just brown, it's more like a real tan, with a tiny bit of pink undertones. It's great for all over as well!
7. Need to fake it all over your body and fast, for the day only? Beautisol's Tea Tan Glow is exactly what you're looking for.
8. COVER FX Garnet is a great find if you want a glow that looks naturally on the red side, with a touch of mica for sparkle.
9. Sonia Kashuk has the prettiest Chic Luminosity Bronzer/Blush duo. Her bronzers are always a combo of magical light and bronze. It's a great find at a drugstore price. Bonus! You get a universal blush!
10. Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Palette is a great choice to give your face a lovely glow. Even better, 100% of the profits are donated to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund!
See what my other amigas are loving for a bronze look by clicking the tiles below.
Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here. Subscribe and never miss a thing!