When I first learned I would be getting hair extensions, I did as much research as possible. If you are considering getting your own (they are so worth it, especially for special occasions!) check out all of the info below. Getting and maintaining extensions properly takes a little time and a little love. You can't go wrong with the articles below! Consider this your cheat sheet!
3. Hair Extension Myths and Facts: Move over Big Foot there is a new mythical beast in town. Get the scoop on what is real and what is hype.
4. Sex and Hair Extensions | How to Handle an Intimate Moment with Style: It is okay to blush. I did when I asked Extension Expert, Jennifer Pompa, to write this. It is well written and is a question that my clients over the years have asked many times.
5. Bad Hair Extensions | The Tale of Happy Meal Barbie: Turns out Barbie doesn't have everything. Have seen her bad plastic wig? A guide on how to avoid her fatal mistake that finally drove Ken away.
6. Why Your Stylist is Running Late | It’s All Your Fault: Ever wonder why your stylist is running late? Here is the true story and how to help avoid this situation.
7. The JPompadour Extension Style Tutorial: What do with your hair once you have extensions in. Styling hair extensions can be a little different than styling your own hair. This is a cool style that marries the pompadour, a braid, and a little bit of messy boho chic.
8. Easilengths Tape in Hair Extensions | A Review: This is the kind of hair extensions that I used on Carly. This video breaks down how the product works.
9. The Truth about Hair Extensions | The Horror Story: Cue the theme from Halloween. Get some popcorn and dim the lights, we are about to go on a journey of some scurry weave ladies.
10. Where Hair Extensions Come From: My personal journey to China with easihairpro. I got to see how hair extensions are manufactured and produced. Be nice, this video is my personal journey and was not intended to be anything but a rambling mess of fun!
Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Subscribe and never miss a thing!