Long, long hair is going to be everywhere and soft waves will continue to rule (according to my intuition and the looks on the catwalk). Stylist Jeanie Syfu created a lovely, undone style to compliment Rebecca Minkoff's Spring 2013 show. It's an simple, pretty look that works for anyone with the hair to pull it off. Syfu used products from the TRESemme line to achieve the style. Check out her How-To below to get the look for yourself, with money left over for the clothes.
- Start by applying TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray and TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse throughout the hair and power dry with fingers for texture.
- Smooth out ends with a Mason Pearson brush.
- Take random sections of hair and using a 1” barrel curling iron, create curls through the mid-lengths, making sure to leave the ends out.
- Use the flat iron to straighten ends and give the beachy texture a polished finish.
- Spray lightly with TRESemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo for a matte look.
- Create a middle part with a comb and finish with a dime size amount of TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème to fingertips, raking through the hair from roots to ends
Get the look without breaking the bank. (Minus that brush. Sub a Spornette Wonderbrush and you'll get similar results without needing a bank loan.) The products used are pictured below! (Or you can click here if you are reading this via RSS.)
May contain affiliate links.
Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Subscribe and never miss a thing!