I get tons of these press releases and almost never pass them along. But Lea Michele looks so amazing wearing Tarte Cosmetics, I wanted to share the details. I myself can't wait to try the new Tarte Foundation. What do you think of her at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards? I would kill for skin that looked that good! Straight from the mouth of my friends at Tarte, here's everything you ever wanted to know about her look.
- To create an even and glowing complexion, Melanie started by applying tarte’s new maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation.
- She then dabbed on tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer under her eyes and blended a tiny bit into her foundation to ensure her skin looked flawless.
- Melanie then swirled tarte’s cheek stain in true love onto the apples of her cheeks.
- She followed up by powdering Lea’s t-zone with tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder.
- Melanie wanted Lea's eyes really simple so she emphasized them with tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream shadow in shimmering bronze.
- After curling Lea’s lashes, she applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara to define her lashes and make them look fuller without clumps.
To accentuate her bronzed skin, Melanie used her finger to apply tarte’s new glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in pure. “It’s a light pink, and the creamy texture worked perfectly with her golden skin!”
I knew I loved that Pure Lipstick color. I think Lea looked fantastic! Let me know if you've tried the new Maracuja Miracle 12 Hour Foundation and definitely tell me if you got a similarly dewy finish!
Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Subscribe and never miss a thing!