I get tons of these press releases and almost never pass them along. But Lea Michele looks so amazing wearing Tarte Cosmetics, I wanted to share the details. I myself can't wait to try the new Tarte Foundation. What do you think of her at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards? I would kill for skin that looked that good! Straight from the mouth of my friends at Tarte, here's everything you ever wanted to know about her look.
overall inspiration: "The inspiration was California cutie meets couture! We really wanted Lea to look effortlessly gorgeous, so we kept the makeup simple and concentrated on bronzed, healthy skin but took it to the next level.”- celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis at the Magnet agency for tarte
- To create an even and glowing complexion, Melanie started by applying tarte’s new maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation.
- She then dabbed on tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer under her eyes and blended a tiny bit into her foundation to ensure her skin looked flawless.
- Melanie then swirled tarte’s cheek stain in true love onto the apples of her cheeks.
- She followed up by powdering Lea’s t-zone with tarte’s Amazonian clay finishing powder.
- Melanie wanted Lea's eyes really simple so she emphasized them with tarte’s Amazonian clay waterproof cream shadow in shimmering bronze.
- After curling Lea’s lashes, she applied two coats of tarte’s lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara to define her lashes and make them look fuller without clumps.
To accentuate her bronzed skin, Melanie used her finger to apply tarte’s new glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in pure. “It’s a light pink, and the creamy texture worked perfectly with her golden skin!”
I knew I loved that Pure Lipstick color. I think Lea looked fantastic! Let me know if you've tried the new Maracuja Miracle 12 Hour Foundation and definitely tell me if you got a similarly dewy finish!
Official disclosure/disclaimer statement can be found here.
Subscribe and never miss a thing!