There are a few skincare companies that I just trust implicitly. These are the brands that, every time I try one of their products, I know it's going to be great. I don't have to worry about lofty claims that don't mean bunk; I know if they sell it, it's not going to waste my time. Jeune d’ âge organics is one of the few that make my list of trustworthy brands.
So when jeune d’ âge organics launched a new Anti-Oxidant Moisturizing Eye Crème, I knew I needed to try it. Created with 91% organic ingredients, this hydrating eye crème will smooth, soothe and help regenerate the delicate skin under your eyes.
According to their website, this eye crème contains the following good for your skin ingredients:
- Rooibos Tea is rich in many mineral contents and a potent anti-oxidant. Rooibos has many healing properties.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in nutrients and vitamins. Jojoba’s rapid absorption just deep enough into the skin’s surface layer provides all-day moisturizing that leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Blue Green Algae contains a complete balance of vitamins except for vitamins “D” and “E”. Abundant minerals help build all soft tissues.
- Pomegranate is is a powerful anti-oxidant. Pomegranate oil contains punicic acid, an omega 5 conjugated fatty acid, which is found to be effective in aiding cell regeneration and proliferation.
- Hyaluronan is a natural essential dermal hydrator which plumps and smooths the skin.
I've been using it for a few weeks and love how it handles my overly dry winter-weather skin. My under eye area is one of the first places (technically, my lips go first) that dry out and look older than they are. I have been using it day and night and am loving it. I've also had no signs of stray milia, which I'm prone to when switching to a rich eye cream.
Pick this up for yourself from less than $30 from jeune d’ âge organics.
And from now until the end of the year, 15% of your purchase will benefit Karma Dogs, a non-profit that helps rescued dogs become therapy dogs who work with kids with educational, physical and emotional disabilities. Just use checkout code KARMA and you'll be donating 15% to Karma Dogs and get free domestic shipping. What comes around, goes around!
Sent for review. Not tested on animals. Karma Dogs is the non-profit that Loxy and I founded in 2006. To date, we've helped thousands of Baltimore area children.
Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.