LATHER is one of my new favorite lines that I just can't get enough of. I mentioned earlier that I love their Avocado and Mint Hair Repair; I get the same results from LATHER that I get from the Moroccan Oil Intensive Mask. But the LATHER is only $16.
I also mentioned in that post that I am in love with one of their scrubs. My favorite, the Bamboo Lemongrass Foaming Body Scrub, looks like crushed Oreos, smells like amazing lemons and leaves your skin feeling smooth and amazing. The only way I could love this more is if it cleaned the house. It's that amazing.
Here are my Top Ten reasons you should pick this up:
1. It scrubs the yah-yahs out of your skin, leaving it unbelievably smooth.
2. It foams slightly, helping to whisk away dead skin so it rinses clean.
3. It dissolves over time in the shower, so your tub or stall isn't left grainy.
4. Your shower is also not left slippery, because it rinses away beautifully.
5. It smells of lemongrass, which is one of my top three favorite scents in the world.
6. It doesn't smell like Pledge, which is what usually happens when things smell like lemons.
7. It's paraben- and sulfate-free...
8. Which means it's also environmentally friendly.
9. It's cruelty-free.
10. It's an amazing way to wake up tired skin in the morning.
Pick it up from LATHER for $38. As if my opinion wasn't enough, Real Simple magazine loves it too!
Product was sent for review. It's cruelty-free.
Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.